Black Diamond is a carbon black pigment. It is very black and very strong. Caution...this is a carbon black and can migrate if not experienced with carbon blacks. New technicians please consider Onyx, our iron oxide based black.
The Forever Color Series consist of the following:
- Highly concentrated
- Maximum color intensity in every drop
- Long-lasting; minimal touch-up required
- Cream consistency
- Unique formulation for easier skin penetration
- Organic base pigments; pre-mixed Titanium Base & Titanium-Free colors
- No evaporation or splatter
- Unique, controlled dropper tip to dispense even drops of pigment every time
- Widely used in medical and cosmetic industry
- Made in the USA
- Meets all EU Resolution ResAP (2008)1 Stringent guidelines
Uniquely formulated to ensure ease of application, the Forever Eyes are rich and creamy. Longer lasting traditional and fashion eyeliner shades created to meet the desires of your clients.
Please note: When using black carbon if pressure is too strong or the pigment is implanted too deep there is a risk of migration. It is advised that only skilled and experienced technicians use carbon pigments. If you are new to tattooing eyeliners please use an Iron Oxide black pigment.
Li pigment colors are formulated from the FDA, FD&C, and D&C colorant listings. These safe, concentrated formulas provide consistent and superior coverage that a technician can depend on. They are highly concentrated so the color retention is superb, they are easy to use and they remain true to color so they age beautifully. Li Pigments is the pigment line the artist can depend on and that is why top artists from all over the world choose Li.
Although we did our best with the swatch colors, they are not a true depiction of the color stated.
VIEW FITZPATRICK CLASSIFICATION SCALE
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SDS (SAFETY DATA SHEET)
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT CIC (COLOR IDENTIFICATION CHART)