Power Supply in Pink Exclusive PMU Feature by Musotoku
- The output on this power box has been highly filtered so it runs your machine smoother than ever before.
- It has a double connector output: one for a 1/4" RCA Cord and one for a 3.5mm that works seamlessly with Cheyanne cables and other machines that adhere to that standard. Yes! This has been one of the most celebrated features of this power new power box
- It is small and lightweight at just 5.9oz
- Made of aircraft aluminum
- Input Voltage 19V (universal wall adapter)
- Output Voltage 2-16v
- Analog dial for voltage adjustment (easy turning)
- 4 Auto-record memory settings
- Nitro Start-up Pulse Configuration
- Pedal Push detection (LED)
- Standard Foot Switch 1/4" jack
- USA and EU Power Cords
- Comes with an attachment for displaying on your work tray
- Easy to bag and protect while working.
- Durable travel case included
- Super cool looking
We found the easiest way to barrier wrap and protect your new Musotoku Power Box is to use sandwich bags. They are nice and thick, fit fantastically over the entire box and are super inexpensive!
Give yourself limitless power during PMU procedures with one of the most revolutionary power supplies on the market: the Musotoku Power Supply.
Designed for utmost precision and efficiency, the Musotoku Power Supply offers benefits that cannot be found in other top-selling power units. One such exclusive feature is the Nitro function, which gives a powerful start-up boost during the first 0.5 seconds of operation. Even if you are working at a low speed, this nitro pulse will start up any machine or motor.
Start your procedures immediately with just the push of a button — another benefit is the easy-turn analog dial, which offers the same precision as digital voltage control. Adjust your power supply along a broad voltage range of 2v all the way up to 16v; each turn (or click) of the dial increases your voltage output by 0.1v, and your settings are displayed crisply on an OLED display. Artists can also enjoy an easy start-up by taking advantage of the four auto-recorded memory settings.
The Musotoku power supply has also been carefully manufactured to consider and protect the longevity of your rotary tattoo machines. The power supply runs at a steady, pure 5A current for complete stability without any fluctuations. It never overheats during operation, which negates any concerns about shutdowns or safety hazards. It also features three built-in overcurrent protectors that will automatically shut off the unit in the event of over-current. Furthermore, it has a filtered footswitch input, designed to prevent small disruptions during tattoo procedures because of loose contacts.