This is one of the best stools you will ever have. Super cool black with pink ribbing and it compliments the TATsoul Hydraulic Pro Chair/Bed. It has pink roller blade wheels for super smooth glide, and glide and glide. No more dealing with wheels that clog with dust and stop rolling.
The Mako Low Artist Chair by Comfort Soul is designed to save space by fulfilling a number of versatile roles around your PMU procedures. As an artist chair, the split backrest and 6 points of adjustment allow the Mako Low to be customized to support the natural posture of each artist. The uniquely ergonomic straddle position offered by the Mako Low also makes it perfect for lengthy procedures. The Mako Low comes equipped with a sturdy rollerblade style wheel base, with safety brake and lower height range to accommodate most artists 4’11 and up. Upholstered with smooth, high quality PVC vinyl (faux leather) for easy cleaning and protection against contaminants. It has an extra wide seat that makes you feel secure.
*If outside the Continental US please email us for a shipping quote email@example.com
- 6 points of adjustment for ultimate customization: Seat height, Seat front-to-rear pitch, Back angle, Backrest pitch, Backrest height, Backrest split height
- Lower Height Range 12.4”-16.4”
- Durable rollerblade wheels for ease of movement and locking mechanism for added safety
- Smooth, high quality vinyl for easy cleaning
- Provides ergonomic support for both front-facing and straddling positions
- Default Position: 20" x 19" x 32"
- Height Range: 12.4-16.4”
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Super easy to set up. No tools needed.
- Instructions included. TO CLEAN USE WARM SOAPY WATER OR A MILD CLEANSER. BLEACH, CAVICIDE AND SIMILIAR HARSH CHEMICALS CAN RUIN, STAIN OR FADE THE VINYL.
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl)
- 1 year pneumatic warranty