1 2oz Bottle of Tea Tree Cleanser (After Cleanse Product)
1 Bottle Li-FT Heal Care
For those trained in Li-FT and/or saline removal, please email email@example.com for the Instructions and Aftercare!
12 Month Access valued at $447
The Li-FT® Pigment Lightening & Removal Class is the number one ranked and most referred saline removal course in the industry today. It is in-depth, detailed, easy to understand, and allows techs to put this knowledge and training straight to work.
This saline tattoo lightening/removal course will teach you how to safely and effectively lighten and remove unwanted pigment/ink for both permanent makeup, microblading, SMP and body tattoos using a safe and effective hypertonic saline lightening solution.
Teryn has been doing removal for over 14 years using both machine and the hand tool method. She incorporates many different techniques depending on the area and the situation. Several years ago, with much trial and error she developed and is accredited with two new techniques that impacted the permanent makeup industry profoundly. She developed the technique to safely remove a migrated eyeliner and the technique to remove freshly done PMU procedures she named “Emergency Removal.” Both techniques are now highly respected and used all over the world.
The ability to perform saline lightening and removal procedures has become a necessary tool and skill of the PMU artist. With this course you will have the ability and skill set needed to help those who need it most by lightening and removing bad work. Saving faces…there is no better feeling than that.
This class includes but not limited to:
- A Three Hour, Detailed Theory Portion that is all video
- Setting Your Power Box Numbers to the right speed
- How and Why Saline Works to remove pigment and ink
-A Full Procedure Video of Teryn Removing a Solid Eyebrow
- How to properly execute the Circular and Pointillism Movements
- A Full Procedure Video of Teryn Removing a Migrated Eyeliner
- Needles: An in-depth overview of needles and how to choose the right needle for each case
- A Full Procedure Video of Teryn Removing a Body Tattoo
- Needles: How to Inspect Your Needle
- A Full Procedure Video of Teryn performing an "Emergency Removal"
- Dark Skin and Hyper-pigmentation
- Client After Care
- Pigment Particle Size and How They Affect the Saline Process
- Healing, Recovery and Discoloration of the Skin
- All About Titanium
- Client Forms
- ”Emergency Removal” remove a freshly done procedure!
- Detailed Downloadable PDF Handout
- Proper Tray Set Up
- Certificate of Attendance
- Permanent Makeup & Tattoo Machine Tutorial
- Membership to our Facebook Support Board
Introduction to the Li-FT® Class
Printable Li-FT® Handout
Keeping your Li-FT® Concentrated
Rules, Regulations and Insurance
Information and Suggestions for the Different Areas
Once enrolled, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to receive access to the course. Please allow 24 - 72 hours to be given access to the course. Our office hours are: Tuesday through Saturday, from 10am - 6pm PST.
There is absolutely NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
*LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM DOES NOT APPLY TO COURSES*