Soothing Serum is a PMU Repair product that is part of the Li Pigments - After Care Line.
Available in a pack of 10 5ml bottles or a pack of 5 5ml bottles.
Soothing Serum will leave your skin feeling silky-smooth and ultra-hydrated after your PMU procedure! Use after the procedure, use to ensure pigmented area stays moisturized, healthy, and radiant to allow for quick healing. Continue to apply until procedure is completely healed. Can be used alone or as a follow-up after Tea Tree Toner.
MANUFACTURED BY Li PIGMENTS®
Li Pigments has been manufacturing quality permanent cosmetics since 1992. We strive to merge our manufacturing expertise with the specific demands of our global customer base to formulate the most innovative and scientifically advanced pigmentation products. Our goal is to provide unparalleled customer service and technical support with an emphasis on safety and quality.
Vegan • Non-Greasy • Silicone Free • Fragrance-Free • Paraben Free • Alcohol Free• Petrochemicals Free • Phthalates Free • Sulfate-Free • Mineral Oil Free • Non-Comedogenic • High in Antioxidants • High in Healing & Moisturizing Agents
➔ Use on fresh or healed pigmentation procedures
➔ Apply a thin layer gently over the pigmented area
➔ Use a sterile cotton swab for application
➔ Over application will not allow the procedure area to breathe properly
➔ Repeat application 3-4 times daily or more as needed to maintain moisture
➔ CAUTION: For external use only, avoid eye contact
Ingredients are listed on the back of each product for your safety. Ingredient sheets are also made available on our website, www.LiPigments.com or contact your Distributor.
INGREDIENT DESCRIPTION & BENEFITS
● Apricot Oil is obtained by extracting from the seeds of Apricot. This Oil has therapeutic and healing properties, which makes it a perfect option to use on sensitive and inflamed skin.
● Avocado Oil is easily absorbed by the skin, and is a good source vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and amino acids. Avocado Oil is restorative and has been used to accelerate healing, often recommended for chronic eczema and other skin disorders.
● Castor Oil is used for its moisturizing properties and is a remedy for acne, eczema, wounds, and more.
● Grape Seed Oil can increase intracellular Vitamin C levels, decrease capillary permeability and fragility, scavenge oxidants, and free radicals, and inhibit the destruction of collagen. Based on the non-irritating and astringent qualities of this extract, when applied topically also acts as alpha-hydroxy acid and is used in many
● Jojoba Seed Oil, which acts as a humectant, has been used for the treatment of sunburn and chapped skin.
● Olive Oil has antioxidants like Vitamin A and Vitamin E that helps to renew and repair the skin.
● Safflower Oil is noted for its ability to hydrate the skin and help promote healing. The linoleic acid in the oil
works with sebum to help unclog pores and thus reduce blackheads, acne, rashes, dryness, and roughness of the skin. Its hydrating properties lend skin a healthy glow, promote elasticity, and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
● Vitamin E, considered an antioxidant superstar, protects the skin against environmental stress such as pollution and inhibiting environmental damage done to the skin.
Once a package leaves Girlz Ink and is with the carrier, Girlz Ink is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.