Teryn's Forever Areola Kit + 3D Areola Course (6-Month Access)
Included in the Forever Areola Kit
Pastel Rose - An earthy pink color. TIP: Makes a beautiful foundation base color. Darker color can be layered on top. Add to darker shades for nipple areola mixtures.
Rose Champagne- A light pink color. TIP:Beautiful foundation for a nipple areola.
Hawaiian Punch -A beautiful pink/red color with a hint of mauve. TIP:Use to obtain darker shades in mixtures for nipple/areola procedures.
Cafe Cosmos - A light to medium brown areola color. TIP:A good base color for 3D areola work.
Uptown Brown - A dark brown areola color.TIP:Use on darker skin or to create depth for 3D work or matching a darker nipple.
6 Month Access valued at $599
In the USA, 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during her lifetime. With Hayley’s 3D Areola Paramedical Tattooing technique you can use your skills to help breast cancer survivors restore what once was lost and change lives.
Hayley has a background in professional art, and you can feel her passion for what she does and the desire to teach others to have the same impact on their clients’ lives.
Hayley’s course features video content, slideshows, drawing exercises, and a detailed, printable manual. Video procedures include a bilateral 3D areola tattooing procedure, as well as a follow-up procedure on a unilateral areola tattoo. To take this class, you must be a licensed tattoo artist or certified permanent makeup artist with machine experience.
The 3D Areola Paramedical Tattooing course includes:
- Printable 25 page manual for technique
- Follow-up procedure video
- Detailed slideshows and video content of theory, techniques, and procedure
- Client video interviews
- Medical Education including a video interview with a plastic surgeon
- Pre Procedural and Aftercare Information
- Machine Techniques to create a realistic 3D Areola
- Client Questionnaire (and why the questions are important)
- Drawing Exercises: time lapse, paper drawing, and on fake skin
- Final test of info discussed in course
- How to map 3D areola(s) on your client
- Certificate of Completion
- Proper tray setup, needle sizes, and products use
Once enrolled, please email us at email@example.com with your order number to receive access to the course. Please allow 24 - 72 hours to be given access to the course. Our office hours are: Tuesday through Saturday, from 10am - 6pm PST.
There is absolutely NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
*LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM DOES NOT APPLY TO COURSES*